Singapore opens for vaccinators
Photo:. Singapore Tourism Board archive
Singapore takes another important step to open borders: from March 31, vaccinated travelers from around the world will be able to enter Singapore without quarantine, no longer having to travel through select countries under “Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL). Travelers also do not need to apply for an entry permit for the so-called. “Vaccinated Travel Pass (VTP), special VTL flight connections no longer apply. Tourists will not have to take tests upon arrival in Singapore.
In addition, on-site security measures and restrictions (“Safe Management Measures”) will be relaxed on March 29, 2022. From this day forward, wearing a mask outside will be optional. The size of the group that can meet without masks will be increased from five to ten people; this also applies to the interior of the restaurant. Detailed information about the easing of restrictions is available here.
Regulations effective from 31 March 2022. (17:59) for vaccinated travelers who want to enter Singapore:
– Travelers must undergo a full course of vaccination against Covid-19. Travelers are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving a second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnata, Moderna or AstraZeneca vaccine or a first dose of Johnson vaccine & Johnson.
– To avoid quarantine, vaccinated travellers must test for Covid-19 before travelling:
o 1 x PCR test or rapid antigen test conducted by a certified testing center (max. 48 hours prior to travel)
On-site testing in Singapore is not required.
– Specially designated and accepted VTL flights no longer apply; travelers can fly into Singapore on any flight of their choice.
– Up to 3 days before travel, travellers must complete and submit the SG Arrival Card form containing personal details and health declaration.
– Before arriving in Singapore, short-term travelers must purchase travel insurance to cover Covid-19 and hospitalization in Singapore up to 30,000 Singapore dollars.
– Throughout their stay in Singapore, travellers must always be available at the provided email address and phone number, and are required to download the Trace Together app to their mobile device and keep it active throughout their stay.